You can change your cookie settings at any time through your browser. However, removing or blocking cookies can impact your user experience and some functionality may no longer be available.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the site or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier, the site more useful to you and to better deliver tailored content to you.
When you use and access this site, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the site and we use different types of cookies to run the site and provide a better user experience:
The Types of Cookies We Use
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the site that created that particular cookie.
- Session cookies: These cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted
The following types of cookies may be either persistent or session cookies.
- Strictly necessary cookies: We may use these cookies to enable you to submit your information through online forms, job portal.
- Performance cookies: These cookies provide anonymous statistics on how our site is used
- Functionality cookies: Functionality cookies are used to hide the cookie notice on subsequent visits
- Targeting cookies: We use these cookies to provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with advertisements in which you may be interested
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the site, deliver advertisements on and through the site, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies from the third-party website AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/