As a leading engineering firm, MEDATECH strives to be your employer of choice. Our team supports a wide variety of industries from around the world and tackles large, technically challenging projects. Our clients value our talents and abilities, and know that we can deliver the results they are looking for. As a member of the MEDATECH team, you will be a part of a dynamic group of individuals who enjoy working in an innovative environment.
Located in Collingwood, Ontario, MEDATECH is situated in Ontario’s well-known four seasons play ground. Those who are fortunate to live, work and play in the region have access to a multitude of year-round activities.
WE ARE HIRING!
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Opportunity to lead and mentor a team of engineers and designers
- Specifications development, design of schematics and wiring diagrams, component specifications and sourcing, and hardware integration to equipment (applications include heavy-duty, underground mobile and hybrid or Electric vehicles as well as renewable energy and energy storage systems)
- Hands-on work in a shop environment building, troubleshooting, and testing equipment
- Travel to client implementation sites to commission, test and troubleshoot equipment
- Working on multiple applications within project constraints, including scope and timing to deliver excellent quality work according to client specifications
Position Qualification and Requirements:
- P.Eng in electrical engineering
- Good background in two or more of the following areas:
- Hardware systems integration
- Schematic and wiring diagram design
- Component selection and procurement
- Hands-on build and implementation
- Troubleshooting and testing
- Experience with two or more of the following areas:
- Systems engineering
- Hybrid / electric vehicle systems
- Panel design
- Shop and site testing and troubleshooting
- Active safety systems
The right candidate would demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills, presentation and collaboration skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and listening skills
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and debugging electrical & controls systems is a plus
- Ability to effectively multi-task and excel in a fast-paced, dynamic and matrix organization
- Experience with CAD software (SolidWorks Electrical is a plus)
If you are interested in joining the MEDATECH team, please contact us today.